Friday, June 9, 2017

Last Day...Bittersweet for sure!

We had such an awesome last day of school!
We began with a walk to the DePere Cinema and watched Trolls. There were so many cute moments when all the 3rd grades broke out in song with the movie. That reminded me about how awesome this group is and just how much I am going to miss them!

After we spent some time at Legion Park, we came back to school and had a Karate assembly. The class learned the importance of "Focus your eyes. Focus your ears. Focus your mind. Focus your body."



Of course the last day of school would not be the same without some class selfies!



Kylie here is the picture I promised you! :)



Have a Krazy Kool summer 3rd graders! I will miss you like Krazy! ;) Come back and visit me next fall when I will be Mrs. Kershek! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment